Reports to: Senior Program Manager-Environment
Duration: 1 year renewable
International Lifeline Fund is currently seeking to recruit Head of Marketing-stoves to fulfill an exciting role within the organization. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work with high performing colleagues and the opportunity to make a significant impact to the organization.
The Head of Marketing is primarily responsible for supervising, managing and operating the marketing of stoves activity in accordance with the Lifeline country strategic priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities
▪ Developing marketing strategies for optimizing the distribution of stoves
▪ Proactively identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements
▪ Preparation and Implementation of action plans
▪ Creating/expanding sales team in coordination with the senior program manager
▪ Analyze trends in market demands and supplies
▪ Maintaining and updating established credit sales template and follow up for due payments
▪ Conducting training on stoves and marketing mainly for the sales agents
▪ Monitoring and reporting on stove vendors’ progression
▪ Ensuring that the vendors/hubs submit their reports in a timely manner and have sufficient reporting templates
▪ Identifying new vendors in the target regions
▪ Organizing and training of new vendors and marketers
▪ Collecting and sharing success stories to be published in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
▪ Organizing, in collaboration with logistics team, the timely distribution of stoves
▪ Providing accountability for marketing/sales and compiling weekly sales report
▪ He/she should have proven track record for increasing sales in a similar business
▪ Personal competence, discipline, professional team player with the drive to work under pressure
▪ Computer literacy and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in BBA, BCom, BLH – majoring in Marketing Option, with at least 5 years of extensive experience in marketing and distribution in a reputable company. The candidate should preferably have experience with energy efficient stoves or related products.
Knowledge of requirements in accordance with the government’s guidelines for marketing and distribution and experience in creating sustainable partnerships with private sector, government, other stakeholders and NGO’s is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your cover letter, resume, and academic by email to HR@lifelinefund.org, no phone calls, please. The deadline for submission is 6th April 2018. Please note that only successful candidates shall be contacted.