Reliable Water Access
Accessing water from safe sources is one of the largest challenges for communities in sub-Sarahan Africa. Lifeline is working to bring innovative technologies and solutions to help find and keep safe water flowing. Since 2006, Lifeline has drilled and repaired 370+ water wells, benefiting over 250,000 individuals in rural Uganda.
- 370+ water wells drilled and repaired, benefitting more than 250,000 individuals
- 27,000 community members in rural Uganda covered by EverFlow water point maintenance and repair service
- 13,000+ rural households and 25,000+ students trained to use improved hygiene practices
- 99.6% functionality at water points covered by EverFlow -> this equates to over 363 days of reliable water access per year
- Over 9 million hours saved in reduced time spent collecting water